12 Exciting Facts about EXERCISE
You should have attended numerous weight loss programs where they would have put you on a fitness diet and recommended various exercises to reduce weight. But, did they tell you about these great things about exercise?
- If you listen to music while working out, it improves your performance by 15%. So, just put on your headphones and listen to your favourite tracks as you exercise and make the most of your workout session.
- Exercise can help improve your brain performance! Yes, studies have shown that doing cardiovascular exercises can help create new brain cells, which in turn improve brain activity and function.
- Exercise can improve neural response and make your memory sharper. When you exercise, the body produces cells that are responsible for memory and learning. Martial arts and yoga practise have shown to improve neural health.
- When you run at a pace of 1 mile in 10 minutes, you burn nearly 104.3 calories.
- Exercise helps build muscle mass and burns harmful cholesterol
- Exercise for 45 minutes, thrice and week and you can keep looking young! Exercise delays ageing signs.
- When you have more muscle than fat, you can consume more calories!
- Regular exercise boosts your immune system, which strengthens your body from within. So, you get stronger and don’t fall sick often.
- Exercising releases a hormone called endorphin. This feel-good hormone will improve your productivity.
- As you exercise, the sweat released cleans the pores and removes the dust clogged in them. It helps reduce acne and breakouts and makes your skin look healthy.
- As you exercise, you can start feeling your confidence building.
- When you exercise, your mind gets clear so that you can sleep better.
The right exercise regime includes various kinds of physical activities such as aerobics, running, gym workouts, as well as mental exercises such as yoga and meditation. Your fitness plan can include 3 days of weight training and 3 days of yoga, with meditation and pranayama daily.
Now, that you know these exciting facts about exercise, what is your take on doing exercise regularly? Regular exercise and a proper diet can help prevent many diseases and keep you healthy and happy. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for that weight loss program you always wanted to join or go for yoga classes near you and take full control of your health, both physical and mental.