Often we get the feeling that we are not satisfied with our work though we give our best. We hang out with our best friends and still, we feel like we are somewhat lost when we are around them. We use our energy in all of our activities and when we get distracted, our energy leaks, leading to mind leakage. In this article, we’ll see how to convert mind-leakage into energy overflow to be a charming person.
How to Avoid Mind Leakages?
Set your priorities straight. When you are working or in the middle of an important task, stay away from your phone. It helps you focus on your work and you don’t tend to get distracted.
When you don’t like to hang out with your friends or work with someone you don’t like, you could change your mindset. Change your perception towards them; try to see godliness in them.
This prevents you from developing any hatred towards that person, which then turns your mind-leakage into mindflow.
Say No to Distractions
Here are a few distractions that keep you from doing your work:
- Keep your gadgets away before you start your work. Don’t check notifications on your phone frequently.
- A study says listening to music while working will increase your productivity but often that’s not the case. Songs can easily deviate you from doing your task.
- Sometimes your friends call you seeking your advice or help when you are working. Learn to say no to your friends when you are in the middle of work. You can finish the job and then return their calls.
- Listen to wellness speaker sessions on how to stay productive and it can transform you into a different person.
How to Train Your Brain?
Follow the below tips to train your brain for efficient work:
- Be a voracious reader. When you read every day, your thinking ability and concentration power improve.
- Multitasking is not for everybody. While you can get many things done simultaneously, it won’t be effective in the long run. Focus on a single task and complete it.
- To make the right decision, you need to keep your cool. Meditate every day to stay calm in all situations. Meditation also enhances your mental health, mood, and memory power. There are many health blogger websites such as mindbodygreen, sleep junkies, student minds, etc., that provide mental health tips. Follow them.
- Just like daily exercise, you need to train your brain as well. There are many free brain training apps that improve your aptitude and thinking skills.
We can’t always stay at the top of every situation we are in but we can manage to make it work When we are entirely focussed, and our energy flow tends to flow in the right channel. By avoiding distractions and changing perceptions towards a person, you can change mind leakage into energy overflow.