Tips for Your Health & Weight Loss: Here is the Right Way to Consume a Low-Carb Diet
While many of us believed that the low-fat diet was good for reducing body weight, recent studies prove that a low-carb diet weight loss is much effective. And the low-carb diet is also said to be anti-inflammatory. In India, we standardly consume a diet with:
- Fat – 15% to 10%.
- Proteins – 20% to 15%.
- Carbohydrates – 65% to 70%
Now, the moderate level of a low-carbohydrate diet, i.e. less than 40% of the calorie intake is only from carbs. So, what we mean by low-carb diet foods is the reduced amount of refined sugar, mostly present with a high GI (Glycaemic Index) and processed eatables. It is also inclusive of the less sweetened fruits, whole grains, and vegetables that are rich in proteins, healthy fats, and other complex carbs that are necessary for the body.
The Effectiveness of Low-Carbohydrate Diet for Your Weight Loss
Body Weight is gained when the insulin levels signal to add more fat into your regular food consumption. But if you cut down excess carbs out of your diet, then it will positively impact your insulin hormone. To be more precise, when you reduce the usage of refined carbohydrate, it will decrease the insulin spikes. And this lowers the overall insulin level, hence lessens its resistance, to effectively lose weight!
Points to Remember
- For reducing your excess body weight, start cutting down your actual intake of carbs in your food by over 40% daily. Just ensure that 50% of your diet should consist of low-carb vegetables.
- You must try your level best to prepare low-carb diet recipes and totally-avoid processed or refined foods that can affect both your body health and weight. Examples include sweets, potato chips, biscuits, white bread, maida, white rice, pastries, aerated drinks, candies, and more.
- Have a moderate level of carbohydrates from food articles such as whole grains, fresh skinned fruits, lentils, and leafy green vegetables. Specific to the Whole grains, Siridhanya, Ragi, Jowar, Bajra, oats, can be considered for your diet.
- Note that you must only gradually increase the consumption of natural fats and seeds into the body. Start coming minimal amounts of paneer, coconut, pumpkin, flaxseed, chia, almonds, walnuts, etc.
- Proteins are to be consumed at a moderate level; particularly vegetarians (or vegans) since most of their diet lacks that needed range of protein.
Note: If you want personalised tips about the level of carbs, proteins, and fats your body should accept or if you are looking for a healthy and optimal weight loss treatment in Bangalore city, then do ring at +91 – 9986777084!